Hotel-Quality Vacation Rental Laundry Service in Austin and Round Rock
Managing an Airbnb vacation rental property is hard. We help Airbnb hosts provide hotel-quality laundry service to their guests – at the tap of a button.
Air Bed and Breakfast to Airbnb: A Digital Inspiration
Airbnb began when three guys decided to offset the high cost of their apartment by putting an air mattress in their living room for paying guests. They launched a website AirBedandBreakfast.com and after a few years of creative marketing, experienced extraordinary growth, making the term “Airbnb” synonymous with the vacation rental industry we now know today.
Hotel-Quality Vacation Rental Laundry Service in Austin and Round Rock
Managing a vacation rental property like an Airbnb or VRBO can be a tough job and keeping up with your Airbnb laundry is, unfortunately, no easy task. Laundry problems can result in unhappy guests and bad reviews that can impact your bookings, so let us take your Airbnb and VRBO laundry responsibility off your hands.
Tired of washing your linens and towels after each guest leaves? One of the most time-consuming tasks for vacation rental business is laundry. Even though your cleaning staff may launder your towels and linens on site, they are likely to be waiting around for the laundry to finish…all while running up the cost of equipment, maintenance and utilities. Even worse, and more time-consuming, is hauling your laundry to a laundromat or other off-site facility for cleaning.
Don’t fear! There is good news in the form of SpinZone Laundry’s Airbnb Laundry Service! We are happy to schedule recurring pickups or by request when needed. Our business is laundry and we love doing it, so let us help you stay on top of your vacation rental’s laundry with less stress and more efficiency.
What you can expect:
- Reasonable, Transparent Pricing:
Each laundry order is priced by the pound which means you only pay for what you need. If you have 2 ½ bags of linen, you pay for 2 ½ bags of laundry…not 3.
- Quick, Reliable Turnaround Times:
One business day available in most cases, by request.
- Free Pickup & Delivery:
We will never surprise you with hidden fees such as a mysterious “service charge” or a pickup & delivery fee for your order. “Free” really means free at a convenient time and place of your choosing.
- All-Inclusive Laundry Service:
All cleaning products and supplies such as bleach, fabric softener and hangers are included at no extra charge, as are Free & Clear products upon request.
- Customizable Pickup & Delivery Schedules:
We work with all our clients to find days and times that work best for their schedules.
- Separate Laundering:
We never mix clients’ laundry!
Airbnb Laundry Service – However Long the Stay
The rapid growth in popularity of Airbnb’s has been fueled by the multitude of reasons people have for short and long-term accommodations and want an alternative to hotels.
Some people may want a place for just a day or two while visiting relatives or friends in the hospital, seeing friends and family graduate from college at the University of Texas or attending their favorite sporting event. Maybe you came to Austin for SXSW, Austin City Limits - ACL Music Festival, Formula One’s racing at Circuit of the Americas, Republic of Texas ROT Rally or the many other events throughout Austin. Others may need a longer stay for a vacation or for business reasons.
However long the stay, SpinZone Laundry’s Airbnb Laundry Service is here to meet your ongoing laundry service needs as well as emergency ones. We treat your linens and towels like our own to help keep your vacation rental running smoothly. SpinZone Laundry will pick up your linens and towels for laundering and return them to your property Fresh, Clean, and Neatly Folded.
Vacation Rental Tips to help make life easier
- Have enough inventory for your Airbnb Turns: Planning ahead to circumvent inventory problems makes practical sense and we suggest a constant linen supply on hand for multiple turns to access volume discounts and avoid those embarrassing outages. Two to four sets are recommended in the beginning, with more later as the business grows, to avoid a rush laundry service at higher pricing. Bonus Tip: Doubling up on flat sheets using them as fitted sheets can be a lifesaver in a pinch.
- Avoid Excess Supplies of Linens & Towels: Guests will use whatever is made available to them and you want to avoid unnecessary and excessive loads of laundry. One full set of bath linens, including a bath towel, hand towel, and two wash clothes per guest should be enough for a short stay. Keep additional inventories locked away from inquisitive guests and only available for cleaning staff when needed for an emergency that may arise. Only leave out what is needed and no more. You are not a hotel! Keep in mind that most bulky bedspreads and comforters do not fit in a residential washer or dryer and are expensive to launder. Consider using removable duvet covers which are both more cost-effective and easier to remove and clean between guests.
- Hotel-Style White Linens and Towels: For vacation rental properties, pure white, not colored, sheets and towels are recommended to allow easy stain-removal with bleach. If your Airbnb rental has multiple beds of various sizes, we recommend marking the sizes with a Sharpie on the labels of both fitted and flat sheets, making sorting King, Queen or Full sheets a breeze!
- Proactively avoid stains: Request bleach with each cleaning of your linens. (We do not charge you more for this service, like others). We suggest specific stained items are kept separately for laundering to speed up their identification. Supply a black makeup hand towel for your guest and charge them for damaged linens and towels. Better yet, if a vacation rental owner leaves disposable makeup wipes in the bathroom, guests tend to keep their towels looking new and fresh longer. Individually-packaged, hypoallergenic makeup wipes can be bought by the case and are much cheaper than replacing stained towels over the long run. Your guests will also consider this a thoughtful amenity!
- Do you have a pool? For vacation rentals with pools, at least one beach towel per guest is recommended to help protect bath towels. They can be rolled up in a basket near the door to the pool where they will be noticed and used.
Know Your Laundry Service
SpinZone Laundry uses only the highest-quality cleaning products and rigorous processes in our Airbnb Laundry Service so that items are in pristine, clean condition but still have long lifetimes of use. Every item is washed, dried and folded with care. We wrap all items in protective plastic to assure you will have clean, crisp linens and fresh towels and blankets whenever you need them.
Professional Laundry Services for Condos, Cabins and Other Residences
We offer professional laundry services for all kinds of other residences besides Airbnb’s and Vacation Rentals like: Condos, Cabins, Guest Houses, Farmhouses, Cottages, Bed & Breakfasts, Villas, Boats, RV’s, Barns, Tiny Houses and even Castles.
Frequently Asked Questions about SpinZone Laundry’s Vacation Rental Laundry Service
Do you require contracts?
Simple answer is NO! Many other laundry service companies try to lock you into long-term contracts that are nearly impossible to cancel. We do things differently by focusing on earning your business with each and every order and personal, reliable service with high-quality laundering – not with contracts! SpinZone Laundry gives you the flexibility of making your own best choices for your vacation rental business. Even if you set up recurring pick-ups, you are free to cancel at any time, no questions asked.
Do you know who is really doing your laundry?
SpinZone Laundry is a true comprehensive laundry, not a middleman that ships orders to third parties, or a dry cleaner with inherently higher costs. As the primary provider for your Vacation Rental laundry services, you can be assured of both the highest cleaning standards and competitive pricing.
How does vacation rental laundry service work?
Using our vacation rental laundry service is an easy three-step process:
- Place an order. If your order is two loads or less, you can schedule a pickup online in minutes. Be sure to include special instructions for cleaning and delivery notes. If you have questions about your order, please call us at (512) 333-9000 or email us through our contact page so we can discuss your vacation rental laundry needs.
- Prepare your laundry for pickup. Put your towels, linens and other laundry in any bag. Please put any items requiring special instructions in a separate, labeled bag. You will receive a text message letting you know the driver is en route and approximately how long until their arrival. We will pick up your laundry at the time and place you specify, for your convenience.
- Get ready to receive fresh, clean, neatly folded laundry! When your order is complete, we will bill your credit card and email you an invoice. You will receive a text letting you know the driver is en route for delivery and the approximate time to arrive with your professionally cleaned, dried, and folded, towels, linens, and other laundry.
Will you wash my laundry with other clients’ items?
Never! Many commercial laundry services mix clients’ orders in one big machine to save costs. We are committed to providing you the finest laundry service available and we will always wash and dry your laundry separately.
Do I receive my own items back?
Yes, always. SpinZone Laundry does not lease linens, towels or garments. You will receive back exactly what you handed to us.
How often do you pick up and deliver?
We will work with each customer to create a schedule that works for you.
If you are interested in our laundry service for your Airbnb or vacation rental, contact us today for a quote. We will even give you 20% off on your first order. Call us for more information at (512) 333-9000 or schedule a free regular or on demand Pick-Up & Delivery online by tapping here and using Promo Code “NEW20” to save 20% off or by using our Wash & Fold Drop-Off at any of our four convenient Greater Austin and Round Rock locations.
SpinZone Laundry Vacation Rental Laundry Service in Travis and Williamson County, now servicing Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Pflugerville, The Domain, Hyde Park, Westlake, Circle C, South Congress, East Riverside and many more.
With your laundry in the hands of our experts, you will never have to worry about having clean, fresh linens and towels ready for guests ever again!