Laundromat Etiquette for SpinZone Laundry
(A Laundry List of Best Practices)
SpinZone Laundry management team and staff welcome you to the cleanest, largest, and finest 24-hour full-service laundromat.
We ask that you observe the following:
- No smoking, soliciting, alcohol, profanity, pets or loitering.
- Restrooms are for customers only.
- Please do not sit on folding tables, washers or dryers.
- Please do not run in the store or ride in the laundry carts.
- Use caution at all times as floors may be slippery or wet.
- Please put all waste, laundry products and unwanted clothing in waste containers.
- Please keep dirty clothes off the folding tables.
Family / Self / Customer:
- Please be courteous to all laundry customers and staff members.
- All children must be safely supervised by their parent or guardian at all times.
- Please do not remove other people’s clothes – Ask a SpinZone team member for assistance.
- Stay with your clothes. Please do not leave your clothes or belongings unattended.
- Use machines at your own risk, as we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Check washers and dryers for items before using.
- Please empty all pockets before washing clothes.
- Please remove your clothes as soon as the machine cycle finishes.
- To protect your clothing, please do not use tint or dye.
- If you are going to leave the laundromat, please return before the end of your machine’s cycle.
- Closely read all garment labels for proper washing.
- Please check machines prior to using them.
- Do not overload the machines or use excess detergent.
- All clothes left in machines or store will be donated to charity.
- Do not wash rugs/blankets in small, single-load washers.
- Dryers are only available for articles that have been washed at this facility.
- No rubber or nylon in dryers, as these materials could melt and damage your clothes.
- Please do not reserve washers or dryers prior to use.
- Please leave the washer door open after finishing your final cycle.
- Remove laundry from dryer upon completion to avoid wrinkling.
- SpinZone Team members are not on duty for security purposes.
- As solely determined by management, we reserve the right to refuse service or entry into the premises to anyone and at any time.
- Employees do not have access to security video.
- Security video is for in-store use only. We do not share video with customers however, we will share video with law enforcement, when ask.
- We are not responsible for the replacement of lost/stolen credit, debit or store laundry cards.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- SpinZone Laundry Management