Restaurant Laundry & Linen Service in Austin, TX
The measure of a successful restaurant business is not just about great food. The dining experience is “multisensory” meaning customers hear, feel, smell, see and taste their experience at your restaurant. Ever hear the term “You eat with your eyes”? Restaurants and diners often focus much of their attention on the visual aspects of the meal, not only due to society’s Instagram obsession but because people are generally more comfortable with their sense of vision. Broadening that perspective in order to engage all five senses as a whole is the key to taking your guest’s dining experience to the next level.
While SpinZone Laundry cannot help you with your menu, we can help with your laundry. Properly cleaned linens, napkins, towels, aprons, uniforms and other restaurant laundry are an essential part of protecting your restaurant’s reputation and providing your guests with a pleasant, comfortable, atmosphere that keeps them coming back! Dirty, stained table linens or foul-smelling table napkins are a great way to shoo away your customers and make sure your restaurant fails. With everything on your plate, handling your table linen laundry in-house is usually an inefficient use of your team’s time and resources.
Table Linen Laundry Services You Can Trust
Should you hire a restaurant linen service or launder in-house? DIY laundering runs up the cost for equipment maintenance and utilities…and it is not easy to get that professional quality clean your restaurant needs. Outsourcing your time-consuming table linen laundry services’ task is one of the best and easiest ways to remove a major headache and improve your restaurant’s efficiency. With one less thing to worry about, you and your staff will be free to focus on tasks that directly improve your profits, boost your reputation and keep your guests happy and loyal! SpinZone Laundry’s Table Linen Laundry Services are ready to step in as the laundry expert you can trust.
Fun Facts About Restaurants
- The busiest day of the year for restaurants is Mother’s Day, followed by Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, New Year’s Day and finally, Easter.
- Italian Food is the most popular in the USA followed by Mexican, then Chinese.
- The word “Restaurant” is French, originally meaning “food that restores.”
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex started in 1982 in an abandoned BBQ joint on Barton Springs Road in Austin, TX. The women’s rest room was the size of a closet and the men’s rest room was, well, outside.
- In 1971 Schlotzsky’s was born on South Congress Ave. where current tenant, Amy’s Ice Cream, resides. Schlotzsky’s originally only sold one product, The Original®
- Wendy’s was founded by a cook named Dave Thomas, who became one of KFC’s most successful franchisees before selling his stores back to Colonel Sanders and using the cash to open the first Wendy’s, named after his daughter, Melinda Lou. Wendy was her nickname!
- Eddie V’s got its start on East 5th Street in Downtown Austin and was a tire shop for years before that. It is named after co-founder Larry “Eddie” Foles and Guy Villavaso. In 2011 it was sold to Darden Restaurants.
What You Can Expect From SpinZone Laundry’s Restaurant Linen Service:
- Reasonable, Transparent Pricing:
Each laundry order is priced by the pound which means you only pay for what you need. If you have 2 ½ bags of linen and laundry, you pay for 2 ½ bags of laundry…not 3.
- Quick, Reliable Turnaround Times:
One business day available in most cases, by request.
- Free Pickup & Delivery:
We will never surprise you with hidden fees such as a mysterious “service charge” or a pickup & delivery fee for your order. “Free” really means free at a convenient time and place of your choosing.
- All-Inclusive Laundry Service:
All cleaning products and supplies such as bleach, fabric softener and hangers are included at no extra charge, as are Free & Clear products, upon request.
- Customizable Pickup & Delivery Schedules:
We work with all our clients to find days and times that work best for their schedules.
- Separate Laundering:
We never mix clients’ laundry!
Frequently Asked Questions About SpinZone’s Restaurant Linen Service
How does your restaurant table linen laundry service work?
Using our restaurant linen service is an easy three-step process:
- Place an order. If your order is two loads or less, you can schedule a pickup online in minutes. Be sure to include special instructions for cleaning and delivery notes. If you have questions about your order, please call us at (512) 333-9000 or email us through our contact page so we can discuss your restaurant laundry needs.
- Prepare your laundry for pickup. Put your towels, table linens and other laundry in any bag. Please put any items requiring special instructions in a separate, labeled bag. You will receive a text message letting you know the driver is en route and approximately how long until their arrival. We will pick up your laundry at the time and place you specify, for your convenience.
- Get ready to receive fresh, clean, neatly folded laundry! When your order is complete, we will bill your credit card and email you an invoice. We can also set up to invoice your company per order or per week. You will receive a text letting you know the driver is en route for delivery and the approximate time to arrive with your professionally cleaned, dried, and folded, towels, linens and other laundry.
Do you require contracts?
Simple answer is NO! Many other laundry service companies try to lock you into long-term contracts that are nearly impossible to cancel. We do things differently by focusing on earning your business with each and every order and personal, reliable service with high-quality laundering – not with contracts!
SpinZone Laundry is happy to handle your laundry on a short-term basis or longer-term, if you are looking for an easy, cost effective way to keep your laundry situation under control all year round! We give you the flexibility of making your own best choices for your restaurant laundry service needs. Even if you set up recurring pick-ups, you are free to cancel at any time, no questions asked.
What types of laundry will you clean?
Whether you run a café, fine dining restaurant, country club, catering service, banquet hall, or other type of food service business, we can handle just about any kind of laundry your business produces such as:
- Table linens, including tablecloths and napkins
- Bar and kitchen towels
- And so much more!
Will you wash our restaurant’s laundry with other clients’ items?
Never! Many commercial laundry services mix clients’ orders in one big machine to save costs. While mixing orders in big machines is common in the commercial laundry industry, it can result in poor quality and increase the risk of damaged items. SpinZone is committed to providing you the finest laundry service available and we will always wash and dry your laundry separately.
If you are interested in our Restaurant Linen & Laundry Service for your business, contact us today for a quote. We will even give you 20% off on your first order. Call us for more information at (512) 333-9000 or schedule a free regular or on demand Pick-Up & Delivery online by tapping here and using Promo Code “NEW20” to save 20% off or by using our Wash & Fold Drop-Off at any of our four convenient Greater Austin and Round Rock locations.
If you are ready to leave your restaurant laundry and linens to the experts…SpinZone Laundry is ready to help!