Towel Laundry Service in Austin and Round Rock
A Brief History of Towels
Towels are taken for granted today as we casually use them to dry off after a bath or shower and for all their multitude of other common applications. But like so many popular items today, towels had to be invented by somebody, somewhere.
Turns out towels originated in Turkey in the 17th century and were used in Turkish Baths where they were known as “pestamels.” These pestamels, or pieces of cloth, were originally quite narrow and wrapped all around the body. Any decoration at all would be hand-embroidered. Towels evolved to feature loops by the 18th century and by the 19th century their popularity grew as they became affordable with advances in the cotton trade and industrialization.
Did you know May 25th is National Towel Day? It is a tribute to Douglas Adams and the importance of a towel as described in “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.”
How to Clean Your Towels:
You can bring your towels back to life by following these simple steps:
- Wash your towels in the hottest water allowed. Either wash with white vinegar only or wash with a heavy-duty detergent and add a cup of distilled white vinegar to the rinse cycle. The vinegar will help strip away residue build-up, leftover detergent and fabric softener as well as eliminate odors.
- Step Two is optional but cannot be combined with the first: Run your towels through a second wash with ½ cup of baking soda in hot water. (No detergent or fabric softener).
- If possible, dry your towels outside in the sun with a final fluff in the dryer. If not an option, dry your towels on the hottest setting until thoroughly dry.
Using distilled white vinegar and baking soda are great options for a green, all-natural organic cleaning of your towels. Do not combine Steps 1 and 2 as vinegar and baking soda should never be mixed. Remember the Brady Bunch Volcano! "I'll get some towels Mrs. Brady" Do not add fabric softener to your towels since fabric softener build-up can cause towels to lose their absorbency. Most fabric softeners use ingredients that coat fibers to make them feel smooth to the touch and smell pleasant but also repel water.
The Easy, More Efficient Way to Launder Your Towels
Towels may seem like a small part of your business…however, if your business has ever run out of a clean supply of towels, you quickly realize how critical they actually are.
Clean towels are an essential part of keeping your business safe, clean and sanitary and are needed across many industries such as: medical, dental, restaurants, Airbnb vacation rentals, salons & spas, hotels, pet groomers, schools & daycares, massage therapists, government, sports, assisted-living, gyms and bed & breakfasts…just to name a few. You have the responsibility of running your business and should not have to worry about the never-ending pile of dirty towels with SpinZone Laundry’s team conveniently standing by to provide a stress-free, straight-forward solution to your towel laundry needs.
Reliable, Professional Towel Laundry Service in Austin and Round Rock
The last thing you should worry about when running your business is how to clean your towels. SpinZone is committed to making your towel laundering experience an easy, efficient solution. We will pick up your dirty towels and deliver them back to your place of business clean, fresh and neatly folded at a convenient time and place of your choosing.
What you can expect:
- Quick Turnaround Times – With same-day pickup options
- Reasonable – Transparent pricing
- Free Pick-up & Delivery – At a time and place convenient for you
- Flexible Pick-Up Schedule – Customized days and times for on demand or recurring
- Separate Laundering – We never mix clients’ laundry!
Commercial Towel Laundry Service for all types of towels
We wash all towels from Bar Towels, Kitchen Towels, Athletic Gym Towels, Massage Towels, White Towels, Medical Towels, Country Club Towels, Hotel Towels, Beach Towels, Cabana Towels, Pool Towels, Terry Towels, Velour Towels, Fleece Towels, Promotional Rally Towels, Restaurant Towels, Salon Towels, Spa Towels, Locker Room Towels, Wash Cloths, Bath Towels, Bath Sheets, Hand Towels, Face Towels, Fingertip Towels, Glass Towels, Microfiber Towels and any Bulk Towels.
Tip: When Buying Towels Look for 100% Combed or Ring-Spun Cotton
These towels are more absorbent and durable than other towels.
Some top picks are:
- Best Turkish Towels: Parachute Fouta Stripe Towels
- Best Plush Towels: Brooklinen Super-Plush
- Best Egyptian Towels: Calla Angel Superior
- Best Absorbency Towels: Everplush Diamond Jacquard
- Best Organic Towels: Boll & Branch Plush
- Best Linen Towels: Linoto Linen Towels
- Best Quick-Drying Towels: Pottery Barn Organic Sculpted Towels
- Best Eco-Friendly Towels: Sabahar Tana Ethiopian Towels
Frequently Asked Questions about SpinZone Laundry’s Commercial Towel Cleaning Service
How does your commercial towel laundry service work?
Using our commercial towel laundry service is an easy three-step process:
- Place an order. If your order is two loads or less, you can schedule a pickup online in minutes. Be sure to include special instructions for cleaning and delivery notes. If you have questions about your order, please call us at (512) 333-9000 or email us through our contact page so we can discuss your commercial towel laundry needs.
- Prepare your laundry for pickup. Place your towels in any bag. Please put any items requiring special instructions in a separate, labeled bag. You will receive a text message letting you know the driver is en route and approximately how long until their arrival. We will pick up your laundry at the time and place you specify, for your convenience.
- Get ready to receive fresh, clean, neatly folded towels! When your order is complete, we will bill your credit card and email you an invoice. You will receive a text letting you know the driver is en route for delivery and the approximate time to arrive with your professionally cleaned, dried, and folded, towels.
Do you require contracts?
Simple answer is NO! Many other laundry service companies try to lock you into long-term contracts that are nearly impossible to cancel. We do things differently by focusing on earning your business with each and every order and personal, reliable service with high-quality laundering – not with contracts! SpinZone Laundry gives you the flexibility of making your own best choices for your commercial towel laundry business. Even if you set up recurring pick-ups, you are free to cancel at any time, no questions asked.
Will you wash my laundry with other clients’ items?
Never! Many commercial laundry services mix clients’ orders in one big machine to save costs. We are committed to providing you the finest laundry service available and we will always wash and dry your laundry separately.
Do I receive my own items back?
Yes, always. SpinZone Laundry does not lease linens, towels or other garments. You will receive back exactly what you handed to us.
How often do you pick up and deliver?
We will work with each customer to create a schedule that works for you.
Do you know who is really doing your laundry?
SpinZone Laundry is a true comprehensive laundry, not a middleman that ships orders to third parties, or a dry cleaner with inherently higher costs. As the primary provider for your Commercial Towel Laundry Service, you can be assured of both the highest cleaning standards and competitive pricing.
If you are interested in our laundry service for your Commercial Towels, contact us today for a quote. We will even give you 20% off on your first order. Call us for more information at (512) 333-9000 or schedule a free regular or on demand Pick-Up & Delivery online by tapping here and using Promo Code “NEW20” to save 20% off or by using our Wash & Fold Drop-Off at any of our four convenient Greater Austin and Round Rock locations.
With your laundry in the hands of our experts, you will never have to worry about having fresh clean towels ready for your business ever again!