Uniform Laundry Service – Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown
Lots of businesses require their employees to wear uniforms such as police officers, first responders, hotel staff, HVAC employees, security workers, dentists and dental hygienists, automotive mechanics, healthcare workers, restaurant dining room staff and retail workers. While every uniform is not as iconic and well-known as UPS’s Brown or the University of Texas’s Burnt Orange, uniforms serve a variety of important purposes beyond branding, like the identification of police, firefighters and EMTs or other authorities in emergency situations.
Your employees and staff members are the face of your company or organization…which means their appearance can have a big impact on how customers perceive your business. Soiled, poorly-maintained uniforms can appear unprofessional…and can even present a health risk to your staff and customers! A crisp and clean uniform sends a positive message to your customers but keeping up with uniform cleaning can be time-consuming and a drain on company resources. Sending uniforms home with your staff is usually not a great solution, either, as you rarely get the professional results your business needs. SpinZone Laundry recognizes the important role uniforms represent in our society and we have a team prepared to tackle your uniform laundry jobs – quickly, efficiently and effectively. We take our uniform laundry service very seriously.
History of Uniforms – Fun Facts & Quiz
- Chef’s Hat – The traditional white tall hat called, “chef toques,” has been around since the 1600’s. The height of the hat indicated rank in the kitchen, while the numerous folds were said to signify the chef’s expertise.
- Boston Braves – Most of us know Babe Ruth began his major league baseball career in a Boston Red Sox uniform before going on to play for the New York Yankees but did you know he finished his career in a Boston Braves uniform (now the Atlanta Braves)?
- Police Coats – In the 1820’s and 30’s, metropolitan police wore high collared, blue overcoats. The collars were deliberately high to prevent the officers being strangled by the criminals they were trying to apprehend!
- Firefighter Uniforms – Firefighters wear bright yellow Hi-Viz clothing for easier detection in smoky conditions. This type of clothing has been adopted in many other industries for their PPE or Personal Protective Equipment.
- Brownie Uniforms – The first Brownies (called “Rosebuds”), didn’t actually wear brown. Blue was the color of choice for blouses and skirts until after 1917 when a brown tunic dress was introduced.
- Take the quiz and see how well you do identifying uniforms!
Quality and Convenient Uniform and Apparel Cleaning Services
Keeping your uniforms clean, sanitized and in good condition shouldn’t be a hassle. SpinZone Laundry’s uniform cleaning service is customized for each of our valued customers based on factors like the kind of material and types of stains involved, so uniforms can be quickly returned to tip-top shape while maximizing their lifetimes of use.
To make sure uniforms are cleaned correctly, it is best to leave them to the professionals!
What you can expect:
- Reasonable, Transparent Pricing:
Each laundry order is priced by the pound which means you only pay for what you need. If you have 2 ½ bags of linen, you pay for 2 ½ bags of laundry…not 3.
- Quick, Reliable Turnaround Times:
One business day available in most cases, by request.
- Free Pickup & Delivery:
We will never surprise you with hidden fees such as a mysterious “service charge” or a pickup & delivery fee for your order. “Free” really means free at a convenient time and place of your choosing.
- All-Inclusive Laundry Service:
All cleaning products and supplies such as bleach, fabric softener and hangers are included at no extra charge, as are Free & Clear products upon request.
- Customizable Pickup & Delivery Schedules:
We work with all our clients to find days and times that work best for their schedules.
- Separate Laundering:
We never mix clients’ laundry!
Frequently Asked Questions about SpinZone Laundry’s Commercial Uniform Cleaning Service
How does your uniform cleaning laundry service work?
Using our uniform cleaning laundry service is an easy three-step process:
- Place an order. If your order is two loads or less, you can schedule a pickup online in minutes. Be sure to include special instructions for cleaning and delivery notes. If you have questions about your order, please call us at (512) 333-9000 or email us through our contact page so we can discuss your uniform cleaning laundry needs.
- Prepare your laundry for pickup. Put your dirty uniforms and other laundry in any bag. Please put any items requiring special instructions in a separate, labeled bag. You will receive a text message letting you know the driver is en route and approximately how long until their arrival. We will pick up your dirty laundry at the time and place you specify, for your convenience.
- Get ready to receive fresh, clean, neatly folded laundry! When your order is complete, we will bill your credit card and email you an invoice. You will receive a text letting you know the driver is en route for delivery and the approximate time to arrive with your professionally cleaned, dried, and folded uniforms and other laundry.
Can I customize my uniform laundry service?
Absolutely! You can label your preferences, e.g., for free and clear detergent and to hang all your shirts and slacks. We can pick up and deliver, you can drop off and we will deliver, or we can collect your laundry for you to pick up later at our location.
Do you require contracts?
Simple answer is NO! Many other laundry service companies try to lock you into long-term contracts that are nearly impossible to cancel. We do things differently by focusing on earning your business with each and every order and personal, reliable service with high-quality laundering – not with contracts! SpinZone Laundry gives you the flexibility of making your own best choices for your uniform cleaning service business. Even if you set up recurring pick-ups, you are free to cancel at any time, no questions asked.
Do you rent uniforms?
We do not offer uniform rental service. Our commercial uniform laundry service can provide you with a customized solution specific to your needs – without long-term contracts. While big companies offer uniform laundry service, unfortunately, you will not receive the best quality or customer service unless you are one of their large accounts. Every laundry partner of SpinZone Laundry can always expect the same attentive, personalized service and great results – without a contract!
What kind of uniforms can you launder?
We can launder just about any kind of work apparel, including pants, shirts, vests, aprons, jackets, scrubs and more. We also serve a variety of businesses, including:
- Hotels and Motels
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Restaurants, Bars and Catering Services
- Salons and Spas
- HVAC and Plumbing
- Auto Repair Shops
- Dental Offices
- Sporting Leagues
- Car Washes
- Pest Control Services
- Retail Stores
- …and more
Will you wash my laundry with other clients’ items?
Never! Many uniform laundry services mix clients’ orders in one big machine to save costs. We are committed to providing you the finest laundry service available and we will always wash and dry your laundry separately.
How often do you pick up and deliver?
We will work with each customer to create a schedule that works for you.
Do you know who is really doing your laundry?
SpinZone Laundry is a true comprehensive laundry, not a middleman that ships orders to third parties, or a dry cleaner with inherently higher costs. As the primary provider for your Uniform Laundry Services, you can be assured of both the highest cleaning standards and competitive pricing.
If you are interested in our Uniform Cleaning Laundry service for your business, group or organization, contact us today for a quote. We will even give you 20% off on your first order. Call us for more information at (512) 333-9000 or schedule a free regular or on demand Pick-Up & Delivery online by tapping here and using Promo Code “NEW20” to save 20% off or by using our Wash & Fold Drop-Off at any of our four convenient Greater Austin and Round Rock locations.
SpinZone Laundry Uniform Cleaning Laundry Service in Travis and Williamson County, now servicing, Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Pflugerville, The Domain, Hyde Park, Westlake, Circle C, South Congress, East Riverside, East Austin, Oak Hill, Sunset Valley, SouthPark Meadows and many more.
If you are ready to launder your uniforms the stress-free way… SpinZone Laundry is standing by, ready to deliver fast, efficient service and a great laundering experience.